1. Your aērcase is ready to use right out of the bag. Place your cleats in the aērcase with the soles facing inward.
2. Throw your aērcase in the dryer on high heat to re-activate the carbon once every one to two months.
3. Should the aērcase get dirty, wipe down any excess mud or dirt and throw in the washer with regular detergent and medium temperature water and then proceed to run in the dryer for two cycles on high heat.
1. Wipe down or shake off any excess mud or dirt before placing in the Aērcase.
2. It is best practice to wipe them down and when possible to allow them to dry before placing them back in the Aērcase.